Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Staying here...

I've decided that I like the look and feel of this blog more than the other one, so I'll simply make a point of linking here from there.

It's been a really long time since I've posted anything here. That's because our little group of testers has been "out-of-our-minds" busy.

The company had a very aggressive new product plan this year, and we've been testing our butts off.

Tip for other SQA Managers: If you need to have your team work over a weekend to meet project schedules, be sure to spring for lunch for the team. Pizza's are usually a good way to go.

Automation update: We found a CE/Windows Mobile tool that is robust, while coming in at a price point similar to tools for PC's. We've purchased it I hope to free up one of my test engineers to begin creating scripts when we get into the new year. Once we've had some time using it, I'll let everyone know how helpful it is and if it really is helpful, I'll give the vendor some word-of-mouth advertising here in the land of blog.

Until next time - Happy testing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Groups Software Test
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com